Financial Assistance Agencies

Need Assistance Paying your Utility Bill?


Here are some financial assistance agencies that may be able to assist you:


West Central Minnesota Community Action (Elbow Lake Office)               800.492.4805


West Central Minnesota Community Action (Moorhead Office)                 218.477.1208

Alternative number                                                                                     218.477.0298


Clay County Social Services                                                                      218.299.5200


Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership                                    218.512.1550