1) How can I report an outage?
Call Moorhead Public Service at (218) 477-8000 (Option 4) or click here.
2) How can I find information about an outage? How can I receive notifications of an outage?
When possible, Moorhead Public Service will post outages using social media, specifically, at www.facebook.com/mpsutility. You can report an outage by Report Outage
3) How do I pay my bill?
Paying Your Bill
4) How do I view or pay my bill on-line?
5) How can I get my payment automatically deducted from my checking or savings account?
6) How do I report a streetlight that is not working?
Call Moorhead Public Service at (218) 477-8000 (Option 4)
During normal business hours: 8:00 A.M - 4:30 P.M Monday - Friday
Or Report Outage
7) How to I request a streetlight?
8) How do I apply for a rebate for my new Energy Star appliance?
Click here to be routed to our Bright Energy Solutions Web site.
9) What are the rates charged by Moorhead Public Service and the City of Moorhead?
Click here for rates
Click here for a FAQ on City of Moorhead billing questions
10) What is the Moorhead Public Service Commission? When do they meet? What do they discuss?
11) How do I report a watermain break? What is the process for repairing a watermain break?
Click here for FAQs regarding watermain in Moorhead.
12) Where do I find information on lead in drinking water and what does Moorhead Public Service do to minimize the amount of lead in Moorhead's drinking water?