Home Contact MPS / FAQs Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Search www.mpsutility.com

Share This Page

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1) How can I report an outage?

Call Moorhead Public Service at (218) 477-8000 (Option 4) or click here.


2) How can I find information about an outage? How can I receive notifications of an outage?

When possible, Moorhead Public Service will post outages using social media, specifically, at www.facebook.com/mpsutility. You can report an outage by clicking here.


3) How do I pay my bill?

Click here.


4) How do I view or pay my bill on-line?

Click here.


5) How can I get my payment automatically deducted from my checking or savings account?

Click here.


6) How do I report a streetlight that is not working?
Call Moorhead Public Service at (218) 477-8000 (Option 4)

During normal business hours: 8:00 A.M - 4:30 P.M Monday - Friday


7) How to I request a streetlight?
Click here.

8) How do I apply for a rebate for my new Energy Star appliance?

Click here to be routed to our Bright Energy Solutions Web site.


9) What are the rates charged by Moorhead Public Service and the City of Moorhead?

Click here.


10) What is the Moorhead Public Service Commission? When do they meet? What do they discuss?
Click here.


11) How do I report a watermain break? What is the process for repairing a watermain break?
Click here for FAQs regarding watermain in Moorhead.

12) Where do I find information on lead in drinking water and what does Moorhead Public Service do to minimize the amount of lead in Moorhead's drinking water?

Click here for FAQs regarding lead.

© 2020 Moorhead Public Service | 500 Center Avenue, P.O. Box 779 | Moorhead, MN 56561-0779
mps@mpsutility.com | phone: 218.477.8000 | fax: 218.477.8020 | Administrative Login